Electronics & Communication Engineering
- To build the state of the art educational system facilitating the process of imparting quality professional technical education not only in Odisha but also within India.
- To work collaboratively with technical institutes, industries of national and international repute.
- To acquire knowledge and skill through updated training and research.
- To provide best technical skills, professional ethics and human values.
- Initially the Electronics and Communication Engineering department was approved by AICTE & affiliated to BPUT with intake capacity of 60 students.
- Now a days Electronics has made its mark in all walks of life from communication to kitchen. The B Tech couse offered by BPUT is an excellent initiation to the wonders of Electronics. We not only prepare ourselves to face the criteria of AICTE but also want to be equal to any other institution of national repute. We are planing to start short term courses to compete at national and international levels in frontier ares like VLSI, Embedded system and Signal Processing. We have initiated projects involving our strudents to get maximum exposure. We have arranged seminars on regular topics for the final year students in every week.
- There is a wide spread of eletronics subjects like Digital Signal Processing,VLSI Design & Embedded System, Digital Image Processing, Antenna Engineering and Microwave Engineering.
The Department has presently functioning eight laboratories such as:
- Basic Electronic Lab.
- Analog Electronis Lab.
- Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab.
- Analog Communication Lab.
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Analog Comminication Lab
- Digital Communication Lab
- Communication Engineering Lab
More two labs named Microwave Engineering Lab and Project Labarebeing setup for highersemesterstudents of ECE Department upto the end of 8th semester.
Department Academic Strategy.
- Lesson Planning
- Teaching Planning
Based on student academic growth, tutorial classes are organised in the department.
- Regular Class Assignment
- Class Surprise Test
Per week, atleast one surprise class test beingconducted in eachsubject to examine student's progress and guide for further advancement.
- Laboratory Guidance.
- Personal care of students and interactions with the guardians.
Student Development Programs
- Departmental Technical seminar.
- Technical Project Workshop.
- Encouragement to participate in national conferences organised by AICTE, BPUT, ISTE,IITs and different Universities.
- Industry Visits.
- To Participate in Tech-fest organised by different universities at national level.
- Update them with new technologies by experienced faculties.
To Wrap Up
The department plans to impart quality technical education without compromising on discipline front.