Aryan Institute of Engineering & Technology is best engineering colleges in odisha committed to provide education in a homely atmosphere. We put our best efforts to mitigate the grievances of the students as and when it is faced.
1. There is a Grievance Redressal Committee to look after the grievances of the students. Grievances of the students must first be reported to the Professor-in-charge Student welfare (PIC SW) & convener of the grievance cell.
2. The application of grievance shall be written in plain paper and shall be signed by the complainant. In case the grievance relates to a group, at least l0% of the students affected shall sign on the body of the application. The PIC SW shall acknowledge the receipt of the application on the body of a copy of the application.
3. The PIC SW may discuss the problem along with its probable solutions with the students. Thereafter, he shall discuss the matter with all concerned and find out a solution to mitigate the grievance or initiate action for the same, within a period not exceeding two working days. In case the problem is complicated, the grievance shall be redressed within a reasonable time.
4. If the complainant(s) is/are not satisfied with the solution provided by the PIC SW, he/they shall meet the Principal. In case of a grievance of a group, not more than 3 students shall meet the Principal. The application to the Principal should mention the reasons for dissatisfaction of the solutions provided/ not provided by the PIC SW and must be signed by at least l0% of the students affected.
5. The Principal shall mitigate the grievance or initiate action within a period, not exceeding 3 working days, In case of the situation not favouring immediate redressal of the grievance, the Principal shall intimate a probable date of redressing it in consultation with other authorities.
6. The entire procedure shall be completed within 5 working days by conducting necessary inquiry.
7. In case the procedure is not followed, it will be presumed that the students are not interested to mitigate the grievance, but are interested only to foment problems. Actions shall be taken accordingly.
8. If a group of students are involved, the entire group, in addition to the instigators will be imposed with disciplinary action as decided by Disciplinary Committee.
9. If any grievance is related to hostel it should be reported to the hostel superintendent.